Key Information About Texas MTSS/RTI Conference at Education Service Center, Region 20, San Antonio
This 2-day conference brings nationally recognized presenters who meld a strong research base with careful attention to practicality, striving to bring high quality training to practitioners at the lowest possible cost. Participant cost is $300 total for both days, including continental breakfast, box lunches, and materials that will be accessed using the Grupio Conference software for use on smart phones, tablets, laptops or desk computers.
With careful attention to Child Find Issues that are customized for Texas' Corrective Action Plan, attendees will learn:
- Behavior support strategies to improve school climate
- Legal issues in Child Find and special education eligibility
- Research-based reading/language arts to improve outcomes across ALL Tiers, including special education
- Simple and scientifically sound basic skills screening for early intervention and to determine when disability may be suspected
- Progress monitoring across Tiers and programs
- Special education assessment practices for specific learning disabilities (SLD), writing more time and cost efficient IEP goals to ensure scientifically sound progress monitoring and revision of IEPs when appropriate
- Secondary MTSS
All training content will be delivered within a "how to" perspective, delivered by presenters who have supported schools in more than 40 states in their MTSS efforts.
For more information, contact email@example.com or 847.275.7200